Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where to find more information

I have decided to start a blog. While you may think that this blog might be the perfect one for me, it is actually not going to be my main blog. My business name is in fact Carolina House Designs, but as most people have found my website for the past several years under my name I decided to start my blog under the same name. As a result, the blog I will be using is carolynstandingwebb.blogspot.com.
 
My website which was www.carolynstandingwebb.com is no longer working and all of my retail pattern information is on carolynwebbdesigns.blogspot.com. So visit me there to find what is available and where to purchase it.

I still teach very occasionally when groups contact me but am no longer submitting for seminars. The travel was getting too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment